These are the steps to use if you accidentally delete out an Easy III study through Record Manager.
- Log into the system where the study lives as the user that deleted the file.
- Open the Recycle Bin.
- Select all the files for that study – you can hold down the Control button on your keyboard and click on each one to select.
- Click on File\Restore. The files should then move to the data folder on that system. This is normally C:\Cadwell\Easy III\Data.
- Open Easy III System Utilities\Record Manager.
- Click on the Import button and choose Add Record(s).
- The look in window should be the local data folder on this system. Find your patient in the list, click on them and choose Open.
- When it is finished, it should tell you that it was imported successfully.
May 5, 2017 1301 Easy III Support