If you are contemplating a used or demonstrator equipment purchase here is a few good reasons why you should only consider purchasing “certified-used” equipment from Cadwell Laboratories, Inc.
- Cadwell provides a factory warranty on used and demonstrator equipment purchased from Cadwell.
- Cadwell upgrades and certifies the system to the latest factory specifications.
- Only Cadwell personnel are trained and authorized to service and repair Cadwell instruments; unauthorized repairs may compromise patient safety.
- Cadwell provides free application and technical telephone support for equipment purchased from Cadwell.
- Cadwell provides free web-based training on used and demonstrator equipment purchased from Cadwell and offers additional on-site training options for that equipment.
- Cadwell typically includes a new or refurbished computer with the system, depending on the configuration purchased from Cadwell.
- Cadwell provides free software upgrades for the life of the equipment when purchased from Cadwell. Cadwell will assure the latest software release is provided with equipment purchased from Cadwell.
Other things to be aware of:
- The original warranty and service contract are not transferable when equipment is purchased from any other party.
- Cadwell does not provide support to resellers or dealers. Therefore the quality of any repair or updating is uncertain.
Many times equipment is offered that is not currently in production. In these instances, we are unable to guarantee our ability to service or repair instruments that have been deemed obsolete due to parts availability, etc.
If you have any questions or concerns about used equipment, please don’t hesitate to contact us at 800-245-3001. Also, if you have purchased a piece of Cadwell equipment from a third party and wanted to transfer the ownership, please call our customer service department at 800-245-3001.
Cadwell reserves the right to change the information contained on this website without notice at any time.