If there is not enough room inside ultrasound window for the Echo Wave II program to run at its set resolution you would just get a black screen.
Make more room for the ultrasound window:
1) Auto-hide the taskbar
2) Make the Study window smaller
3) Make the Ultrasound window larger.
4) Edit – Save Test Parameters
5) Close and start a new Study.
Verify the Echo Wave program is set for Auto Size:
1) Edit – Test Protocols
2) Ultrasound test – Ultrasound Window Size = Auto
If the above do not work – Disable DPI scaling in Echo Wave II:
1) Launch Echo Wave II from the desktop.
2) Menu – Customize
3) Appearance – Screen Settings
4) Disable DPI Scaling checkbox